Invisalign clear aligners are a simple, effective alternative to braces, offering many amazing benefits.
How it works:
• Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners, which are designed to fit perfectly over your teeth and exert gentle pressure to shift them toward the proper position. Every 10 days you will switch to the new aligner which is designed to move your teeth to a new position. At the end of the treatment you will be provided a retainer to wear at night time.
Benefits of Invisalign aligners:
Clear aligners are virtually invisible when worn, which means your appearance won’t be affected by Invisalign treatment.
• The aligners are not bulky, so Invisalign will not affect your speech.
• Since Invisalign is removable, there are no dietary restrictions during treatment.
• Flossing, brushing, and maintaining proper oral hygiene is much easier with aligners since they are removable.
• Invisalign is more comfortable than traditional metal braces.